Monday, April 23, 2012

Home made splash pad.

My kids are at such a fun age. Rambunctious, wild, energetic, independent, drive-momma-crazy age. But a fun age nonetheless!! They love games, and being entertained.  So this evening after dinner, I had an idea.  "Lets get out the sprinkler!" I told them. Ohhh they were excited! These kids love water.  So, we pulled out the swimsuits for our first sprinkler fun of the year.  But, I had a different idea.  What if I put the sprinkler under the trampoline and made it like a splash pad?? IT WAS A BLAST.  Just look below at their faces.  They jumped for about 30 minutes in complete happiness. Which gave me just enough time to clean the kitchen up from dinner :)
Catching some air!

Yep. Thats FUN on her face!

Sibling love.

No comments:

Post a Comment