Sunday, July 10, 2011

Very 1st post!

Woohoo!! First blog!! So, I've been wanting to do this for some time. But, keep putting it off and telling myself I'll start a journal instead... But forget the journal! Blogs are more fun, right? You get to title it, design it, and can post pics. Plus I can share with friends and family! So I set it up today... From my iPhone which was challenging! And I can't upload pics from my phone, only from a computer so that will have to be done later. BUT it's a start. Any ways, STORYTIME!!

This afternoon the kids and I were out in the front yard waiting for it to rain. Colten and Allie were playing in the sandbox while I was sitting on the front porch. The clouds were getting dark and the wind was picking up. Suddenly a loud and long thunder sounded. Colten SCREAMED and came running to me, obviously scared. I bent down to him "It's ok. Don't be scared. Don't you know what that noise was?" He nodded his head, looked at me with tears in his eyes and said..... "Yes. A big fart."

Gotta love 2 year old little boys!! And I totally blame him thinking it was a "big fart" on Chris. There is NOOO way he got that from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment