Saturday, January 28, 2012

Allie's interview

Allie's interview
22 months old



Recently I saw on Facebook where a friend had interviewed her daughter.  I thought it was such a cute idea! So I came up with some questions to ask my kiddos.  I interviewed Allie first and then Colten.  I will post Colten's interview later.  But here is Allies.

What is your name?

A baby! a yayayoopsy baby!
Your name isn't lalaloopsy, silly. What is your name?
Aa-Aa!!
How old are you?
I one! Co-co three.
Who made you?
God and Daddy
What is your favorite toy?
A baby!!
What do you like to eat?
Snackies.
What makes you happy?
umm dat (points at computer) and my gun! and my baby happy!
What makes you sad?
Ohhh… (makes a sad face)  Im bad.
Where do you like to go with Mommy?
To da store
Where do you like to go with Daddy?
ummm… ummm.. umm.. daddy! 
Who is your friend?
ummm my baby! A yayayoopsy!
Who loves you so much?
Mommy, yuv too much!
Who do you love?
umm baby!

And here is a pic I snapped after our interview.  She was in her pjs and getting ready for bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment